IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2019
Invited spotlight presentation at 3D Scene Generation Workshop.
Invited student presentation at Augmented Intelligence and Interaction (AII) Workshop.
- Third party implementation of "LayoutNet: Reconstructing the 3D Room Layout from a Single RGB Image" by Chuhang Zou, Alex Colburn, Qi Shan, Derek Hoiem. CVPR 2018
- Convert 800+ lines of MATLAB 360 image preprocessing code into pure python w/ numpy implmentation.
- Improve quantitative and speed performance by gradient ascent post optimization
- Build upon saliency estimation and SIFT features
- Motion Parallax, Stop Motion, Live Photo
- Pure python w/ numpy/scipy implmentation
- Convertion between equirectangular and cubemap
- Convertion from equirectangular to perspective view
- 2000+ lines C/C++ codes
- Features - Iterative DPLL, 2 Literal Watching, Nonchronological Backtracking, Learnt Clause Minimization...
2018 Sep - 2020 Aug
GPA – 4.28 (0~4.3 scale)
2014 Sep - 2018 Feb
GPA – 87.66 (0~100 scale, ranked 3rd in class)
2017 July - 2017 August
I were enthusiastic about GO game and played until senior high school, achieving amateur 2 dan. Currently I only play with leela-zero sometimes when deubgging model.
I played ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest (ACM-ICPC) and competitive programming when I was undergrade. The competitors are asked to solve 5 to 13 problems in 3 to 5 hours using algorithm, data structure and their problem solving skill. Our team use C/C++ and achieved 8th place in 2016 Taiwan regional and 9th Place in 2016 Korean Regional. Add me as codeforces friend.